The World of MaGas

Ruang dimana saya dapat berpendapat, tanpa harus berbuntut penjelasan. Ruang dimana saya dapat bertanya, tanpa harus mengharap jawaban

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WSM



Sitting alone at my cubicle
Listen to WSM by earphone
Seal my lips
Keep this silence situation

Accidentally, makes me feel like stumble and fall again
Strong feeling that I thought I already have..suddenly disappear
Imagine the days will come and I have to face it no matter what

Counting the days
Counting the days
Counting the days

Until that day is finally come........



***mgs***
Posted by The World Of Magas at 1:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
The World Of Magas
It's personal, myself and I
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2012 (80)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ▼  May (17)
      • Big..Big World
      • Wednesday "Busy" Machine
      • WSM
      • Good Enough
      • Saybia - The Second You Sleep
      • a - two weeks - notice
      • WOM
      • Amiiiiiiinnnn :)
      • *) I guess not
      • Infidelity
      • "Uninvited"
      • That TIME
      • To Learn
      • Satu Keinginan ~ Yana Julio
      • "Aku siap menemani kamu, sayang"
      • :)
      • BEBAS ~ Iwa K.
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.